Select Page




Who qualifies?

A student studying Civil Engineering looking for in-service (work integrated learning) in order to graduate.

*We do not assist graduates; the student must be an undergrad*

Student can be studying at any of the below;

  • University
  • University of technology
  • TVET/College

What documents to include (attach) in the request;

  • Comprehensive CV
  • ID
  • Academic record
  • Letter from institution stating or confirming that you qualify to start with your work integrated learning

*Internships are divided per region, so student needs to apply at closest region to them*

How to apply?

Send a request email to one of our offices depending on where you are based;

When to apply?

All year through.

Placement is subject to the availability of projects in the regions (Construction & Routine Road Maintenance)