A student studying Civil Engineering looking for in-service (work integrated learning) in order to graduate.
*We do not assist graduates; the student must be an undergrad*
Student can be studying at any of the below;
- University of technology
What documents to include (attach) in the request;
- Comprehensive CV
- Academic record
- Letter from institution stating or confirming that you qualify to start with your work integrated learning
*Internships are divided per region, so student needs to apply at closest region to them*
How to apply?
Send a request email to one of our offices depending on where you are based;
- Northern Region (Gauteng, North West, Mpumalanga & Limpopo) – internshipsNR@nra.co.za
- Eastern Region (KwaZulu-Natal & Free State) – internshipsER@nra.co.za
- Southern Region (Eastern Cape) – internshipsSR@nra.co.za
- Western Region ( Western Cape & Northern Cape) – internshipsWC@nra.co.za
When to apply?
All year through.
Placement is subject to the availability of projects in the regions (Construction & Routine Road Maintenance)